GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE JANUARY 2021
- All orders forwarded by the clients are received by Isoplam srl as order proposals subject to approval.
- The commercial terms (discount rate) of each article refer to the Official Isoplam pricelist in force at the date of the proposal by Isoplam srl.
- Orders will be placed according to the warehouse availability, with partial processing when needed. No responsibilities could be ascribed to Isoplam srl in case of delays in the order processing.
- Expect for explicit contrary agreement, goods are returned free ex-works our factory in Maser (TV) – ITALY -, delivered by Isoplam srl selected carrier, with freight/transport costs charged in the invoice. Goods travel at the risk of the customer whether ex-works or assigned.
- At the moment of the delivery the customer must check the wrapping material is intact, not damaged or altered, so for the number of parcels that should correspond to the one indicated in the packing list. Any damage to the product or to the packaging, any missing information or wrong correspondence must be claimed to the carrier immediately, accepting the delivery as goods unchecked, that must be written on the delivery proof of the carrier. Once the carrier delivery proof is signed, the Client can not file any claim to the external conditions of the delivery.
- Any claim for manufacturing defects on the delivered goods will be taken into consideration when forwarded written and within 8 days from the date of delivery to the customer.
- In case of missing takeover of the goods at the carrier warehouse within 2 days, after the delivery to the address indicated at the time of the order resulted impossible, all unclaimed goods and new delivery fees will be charged to the customer.
- All payments should be made by advanced bank wire or credit letter expect explicit approval of Isoplam srl account office or by authorized representatives. No arbitrary deductions or rounds that were not explicitly agreed by Isoplam srl will be tolerated.
- The cost of the transport may vary due to external contingencies (fuel surcharges, toll and ferry-boat charges etc.)
- All Isoplam srl products are guaranteed for the quality and manufacture for 12 months since the date of invoicing.
- In case of application of the contractual warranty the Client is supposed to:
- Send back the product to Isoplam srl by ex-works, with “warranty return” reason; any assigned shipment will not be accepted;
- Enclose to the shipment a written description of the manufacturing/quality claimed defects, reporting the same on the delivery note;
- Indicate the reference to the supply (number and date of the original Isoplam srl invoice) on the shipping documents.
- No reparation, substitution or credit could be done in relation to the products considered damaged, decayed or improperly used due to inexperience, lack of skill, alteration, or used in unintended purposes.
- The warranty waivers the right to damages compensation and to any kind of expenses.
- Any goods return due to wrong order request or any other reason not ascribable to Isoplam srl could be accepted by Isoplam srl only after a written authorization. Only on intact goods, the relative value will be invoiced as credit, with a reduction of a 10% as participation to checking, stocking and handling expenses. Goods already produced or purchased can NOT be returned.
- VAT, customs charges, taxes and any other tax burden are at the charge of the buyer.
- Any other controversy will be judged by the competent court of Treviso.
The technical properties, dimensions and any other info of the present catalogue/pricelist are not binding. Isoplam srl reserves the right to modify any information at any time and no advance warning. The present pricelist withdraws and substitutes all previous versions. Prices are intended ex-works, shipment excluded. The pallets will be charged at a cost of € 8.90 per piece and are non-returnable. If not returned EUR EPAL pallets will be charged at a cost of € 18.00. Packaged goods cost € 6.00 for each package. solvent-based products are subject to strong price variations.
DECO NUVOLATO only for orders less than 1500kg, will follow the full/gross price of the pricelist without discount. The total of the goods produced from an order request will be delivered, together with the eventual overproduction.
Isoplam reserves the right to modify the prices at any time. Isoplam reserves the chance to add, modify or cancel any article/product from the present pricelist.
Given the particular period we are experiencing without precedent, freight transport and distribution services cannot be carried out regularly and for this reason delays may occur that are not attributable to us but due to force majeure (epidemiological emergency from Covid-19).
ISOPLAM S.R.L. Via E. Mattei, 4 Maser 31010 (TV) -ITALY- Tel. (+39)0423.925023 firstname.lastname@example.org www.isoplam.co.uk